What Is The Simplified Procedure For Civil Superior Cases

If you are looking to sue someone in Ontario for a civil case there are three possible tracks that can be used. The tracks depend on the amount in dispute.

If it`s under $25,000 you will be in the world of Small Claims Court for more information please see my previous posts about Why Small Claims Court and Small Claims Court Settlement Conference.

If you are over $25,000 and under $100,000 then your action will be started at the Superior Court and the track used will be the Simplified Procedure.

If you are over $100,000 then it`s a regular civil case in Superior Court.

Rehan Khalil
call or sms me (416) 505-4901
anytime for a free consultation