Have you been fired??


I provide legal services for both employers and employees in the area of employment law in a non-unionized environment.

If you are an employee and have been wrongfully terminated call my office.

If you are an employer and would like to know more about your rights call my office.

Below are some common terms and legal issues that come up in the area of employment law:

Call our?law office?today to speak with one of our?Burlington Employment Lawyers. ?We provide employment?law services in Halton and Burlington.?

PH: 416-505-4901

901 Guelph Line, Burlington, ON?